Flying in the UK from Abroad

As from April 2012, non UK European aircraft holding a Permit to Fly or the equivalent, and wishing to visit the UK may do so without seeking any form of prior permission providing they:

  1. Carry with them their Permit documents
  2. Do not stay longer than 28 days (Unless having obtained permssion from the CAA)

Information on such things as danger areas, restricted areas and airfield plates and information can be obtained from the NATS site