In the UK, the LAA only recognise as standard the ground adjustable Warp drive supplied by the factory. Until 2008 the Airmaster 332, also supplied by Europa, was accepted as a standard. If fitting any other propellor you must apply using the LAA form LAA/MOD/7.
- Mod 12403 approves the Woodcopmp SR3000/3w with the Rotax 914
- Airmaster – AP332 electric constant-speed prop
- Arplast – electric variable-pitch prop, No UK distributor site in french.
- MT Propellers
- Neuform Propellers
- Whirl Wind
- Woodcomp (formerly Kremen)
- PV50 Constant Speed Controller
Prop balencing service
Contact Pete Jeffers for a Propeller balancing service
Prop balencing tool
Smart Avionics Propeller balancer